UNLIMITED Help for your WordPress website
Maintenance plans created to help you get back to what you do best, running your business. Less time wasted for you and better experiences for your customers online!
Your Website Is Critical To Your Business
You have a website that is crucial to your business. It generates leads, customers and revenue (or at least it should). It’s a channel through which customers, suppliers, potential new staff and partners will find you and engage with you. It is fundamental to the success of your business and you want peace of mind that it will be up and available for your audience 24/7 without interruption.
Software Is Vulnerable
Software needs updating. All software. Including the software that powers your website. Your competitors are waking up (or maybe leading the way) and innovating with new websites and on-line strategies. The world is getting smaller as more of us connect to the web and that means that it is only going to get harder to keep up, let alone stay ahead of the pack. More and more websites are getting hacked and attacked, including the big players like Twitter and FaceBook as well as millions of small businesses everyday. It’s the nature of the world we live in and unfortunately websites are an easy target.
What Do I Offer?
I’ll do all the grunt work you don’t want to so you can just enjoy being a superhero to your audience. I’m like the Robin to your Batman. I will perform a number of small tasks (Less than 30 minutes) on your website throughout the month to make sure every piece of content and code is perfect. If you are looking for only one thing such as Google Analytics setup or any other website related task the projects are quoted at a rate of $75 an hour.
- Peace of mind that all your website software is up to date.
- Daily database and weekly files backups of your website stored on your local server (So that if there are issues with the site we can rollback to a working version.)
- Constant security monitoring to keep any nasty intruders out.
- Unlimited Small Monthly Task *See FAQ
- All features from the basic plan
- Database and site file backups are stored on secure cloud hosted storage . (This is so you don't have one single point of failure for your website. )
- Full site scans to search for and fix SEO issues on your site such as broken links that lead nowhere.
- All features from lower tier plans plus monthly coaching calls for tips or advice.
- All sessions are conducted by telephone or Skype.
One-Time Website Checkup
- All features from the professional plan (Offsite backups will be setup on a cloud service that you own. I will provide help with service selection and setup if needed)
- Full Website audit update of plugins
- Additional options if needed: Content updates (photos, blog post etc...Content shall be provided by you)
- Evaluate and increase website loading speed
- Report with ongoing maintenance tips to help you keep your website running smoothly.
- Migration of website hosting (If required)
Your WordPress site will be evaluated within 1 business day and you will be contacted with my first report within 5-7 business days
The monthly support plans are just for the one website. You are welcome to sign up twice if you have two sites. If you would like support for more than two sites please use the contact form HERE for our multi-site plans
I’m fair and have found that most monthly clients are as well. I support a reasonable number of tasks per client and will let you know if you’re stretching beyond that limit.
Each plan is subscription based. You the customer are able to cancel your plan at any time but it must be at least 10 business days before your next payment is due.
I will start working on solving your problem on the same business day you sign up and make your first payment. First I’ll check your details and activate your account. Once that’s done, you can submit your first job.
I complete tasks on the same business day, most within 8 hours. If you request a task over the weekend, I’ll generally take care of it on Monday morning unless it is deemed to be urgent.
If it feels like a small job, just sign up and I will do my best to fix it for you. If I can’t, you will get a full refund. If you want to check before you signup, you are welcome to send me a message using my contact form HERE
To help make sure I can keep all of my customers happy, I only do small fixes and jobs. This means that 30 minute tasks are in scope and larger, more complex projects are out of scope.
The offsite backups are your ultimate fail safe measure in the event that there is a failure of the actual hardware that your site is being hosted on. While we do offer local backups with every plan, if the server crashes and all of your site files are deleted a offsite backup will be the only way you can recover your site data. IF you are collecting customer data or running a membership site this is especially important. I give a more in depth explanation HERE.
The consultation sessions for gold plan members, consist of weekly scheduled sessions usually over Skype or by phone. It allows us to stay ahead of whatever you have upcoming. Also to discuss any new ideas for improving the site.
Content Marketing includes the ever changing world of social media. For any business looking for new clients and to increase their revenue social platforms have shown huge returns on investment for those smart companies willing to invest the time and money necessary for these strategies to work. This could also be considered brand maintenance because it also helps to increase awareness in your current and potential customers. A strategic and targeted social strategy is the key to growing your audience today along with the tried and true methods of Search Engine Optimization (Social Media and SEO are becoming more synonymous as time goes on).